- Communication-oriented manager with broad experience in finance, M&A, investor relations, controlling and accounting, human resources, legal affairs, IT and change processes.
- Successful development and execution of both growth strategies and restructuring in automotive / e-mobility, luxury fashion, IT and building materials industry with focus on Europe and North America.
- 7 years of successful service in stock exchange listed companies.
- Efficient and target-oriented approach.
2017 – 2018: CFO, KREISEL ELECTRIC GmbH & Co KG, RAINBACH I. M. (AT)
Responsibility for Finance and Investor Relations of a technology start-up specializing in battery storage packs for e-mobility and stationary storage systems with 120 employees, www.kreiselelectric.com
2012 – 2015: CFO, WOLFORD AG, BREGENZ (AT)
Executive board responsibility for a textile manufacturer, the leading global brand in luxury hosiery, lingerie and body wear with 1,800 employees, 270 monobrand points of sale and over 3,000 trading partners in 60 countries generating € 160 million revenues, listed, company.wolford.com
- Functional responsibility for Group Accounting and Controlling, Treasury, Human Resources, IT, Legal Affairs, Internal Audit and Risk Management, Investor Relations, and temporarily for Public Relations and Retail Operations
2008 – 2011: CFO AND DEPUTY-CEO, BRAIN FORCE HOLDING AG, VIENNA (AT)
Executive board responsibility for a listed company in the IT service and software industry, active in 8 countries in Europe and the US with 1,100 employees generating € 100 million revenues, www.brainforce.com
- Functional responsibility for Group Accounting and Controlling, Treasury, Human Resources, Risk Management, Investor Relations and Internal Communications
2000 – 2008: HEAD OF INVESTOR RELATIONS UND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS, WIENERBERGER AG, VIENNA (AT)
Responsibility for Investor Relations, Media Relations and the capital market activities of the global leader in bricks with 15,000 employees generating revenues of € 2.5 billion, listed, www.wienerberger.com
- from 2001 – 2008 member of the Management Committee, the Top 17 senior management panel of the Wienerberger group
- from 2007 – 2008 Non-executive board member of the Pipelife Group (www.pipelife.com), one of the leading plastic pipe companies in Europe with 2,750 employees generating revenues of € 850 million
1997 – 1999: CONTROLLER / ANALYST AND IR-MANGER, WIENERBERGER AG, VIENNA (AT)
1990 – 1995: Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria: Master in Business Administration, specialized in “Financing and Capital Markets” and “Marketing”; Thesis: “Investor Relations for Public Companies in Austria”
Thomson Extel Survey: „Best IR Professional in Construction & Building Materials Sector 2007” based on voting of 1,449 international investment companies and 1,500 financial analysts
Award of the Vienna Stock Exchange: Ranked first place in 2003, 2005 and 2007 for Wienerberger AG
Several international and national awards for the Wienerberger annual reports during 2000 and 2007